Chatbots are changing the way we do business, and in 2020, here are 24 essential chatbot statistics you need to know to stay ahead of your competition.
- Chatbots can cut operational costs up to 30%.
- Chatbots regularly attain greater than 80% open rates.
- Chatbots typically attain CTR rates upwards of 25%.
- $0.70 Projected chatbot cost savings per customer interaction
- 2.5B hours Projected time savings for businesses and consumers from chatbots by 2023
- 70% of Millennials reporting positive chatbot experiences
- 86% of customers who believe there should be an escalate to agent option when talking to a chatbot
- 56% of businesses claim chatbots are driving disruption in their industry
- 57% of businesses agree chatbots deliver large ROI with minimal effort
- 90% of businesses reporting faster complaint resolution with bots
- 80% of organizations looking to implement chatbots in 2020
- 276% Projected chatbot adoption growth in 2020
- $8B Projected business cost savings from chatbots by 2022
- 75% to 90% Projected percentage of queries to be handled by bots by 2022
- $112B Projected value of chatbot eCommerce transactions by 2023
- 85% of customer interaction will be handled without human agents by 2021.
- 50% of businesses plan to spend more on chatbots than on mobile apps.
- 64% of internet users say 24-hour service is the best feature of chatbots.
- 37% of people use a customer service bot to get a quick answer in an emergency.
- 53% of service organizations are going to use chatbots within the next 18 months.
- Approximately 40% of people prefer to use chatbots when shopping online.
- 48.78% of female shoppers like chatbots and use them as a channel of communication when buying online.
- 47.92% of men use chatbots if they can’t find answers to simple questions.
- 63% of consumers think businesses should be on Messenger.
If you have questions about any of these numbers, be sure to reach out and ask us…
CNBC, Juniper Research, Gartner, Comm100, CCW Digital, Forbes, MIT Technology Review, Accenture Digital